Volunteer at the 2024 Sebring Soda Festival! We always need soda-loving volunteers and would love your help!
Individual Volunteer Opportunities
The 6th Annual Sebring Soda Festival is seeking volunteers
to assist with the event April 6-7, 2024. A wide variety of
individual volunteer opportunities exist including ticket and
information booth staffing, managing the soda activations,
merchandise sales, delivering ice and sodas to the tasting
booths, set up and clean up.
Volunteering for the Sebring Soda Festival is easy and fun,
whether it’s just for a few hours or all two days. Volunteers
are not required to have previous training, and anyone can
volunteer. Opportunities are open to everyone ages 13+.
Plus, volunteers get a free craft soda tasting ticket and Sebring Soda Festival T-shirt for volunteering for 4+ hours.
Volunteer Opportunities for Non-Profits
How would you like an opportunity for visibility to 20,000+ event attendees at the 2024 Sebring Soda Festival, with NO COST to you or your organization?
The Sebring Chamber and the Sebring Soda Festival are partnering with organizations (churches, clubs, non-profit organizations, political candidates, government offices, etc.) to host the soda tasting booths.
PLEASE NOTE: The soda tasting portion of the festival runs from Friday (4/6/2024 2pm-9pm) Saturday (4/7/2024) from 10am-9pm. You must be set up both days in order to participate.
What YOU provide:
• 10 x 10 pop-up (EZ Up) tent
• 6’ or 8’ Folding Table & Chairs
• Volunteers from your organization to pour soda samples for the festival-goers. You will need 2 volunteers at any given time during the event hours on your designated date.
• You may put up signage or banners, and you may distribute your organization's material to promote community relations for your group.
What WE provide:
• T-shirts for your volunteers to wear during the event to create a cohesive look
• Tasting cups
• Bottle openers
• Trash receptacles
• Everything else you may need for the soda tastings
• Soda Info & Signage
This is a limited opportunity, so be sure to sign-up your organization before space runs out!
For additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.