INDIVIDUAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
The 3rd Annual Sebring Soda Festival is seeking volunteers
to assist with the event April 2-3, 2021. A wide variety of
individual volunteer opportunities exist including ticket and
information booth staffing, managing the soda activations,
merchandise sales, delivering ice and sodas to the tasting
booths, set up and clean up.
Volunteering for the Sebring Soda Festival is easy and fun,
whether it’s just for a few hours or all three days. Volunteers
are not required to have previous training, and anyone can
volunteer. Opportunities are open to everyone ages 13+.
Plus, volunteers get a free craft soda tasting ticket and Sebring Soda Festival T-shirt for volunteering for 4+ hours.
Those interested in volunteering should contact the Sebring Chamber at 863-385-8448 or email Liz at email@example.com.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES FOR NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS
How would you like an opportunity for visibility to 9,000+ event attendees at the 2021 Sebring Soda Festival, with NO COST to you or your organization?
The Sebring Chamber and the Sebring Soda Festival are partnering with organizations (churches, clubs, non-profit organizations, political candidates, government offices, etc.) to host the soda tasting booths.
PLEASE NOTE: The soda tasting portion of the festival runs from Saturday (4/3/2021) from 11am-6pm. This will be the only part that your organization is responsible for.
What YOU provide:
• 10 x 10 pop-up (EZ Up) tent
• 6’ or 8’ Folding Table & Chairs
• Volunteers from your organization to pour soda samples for the festival-goers. You will need 2 volunteers at any given time during the event hours on your designated date.
• You may put up signage or banners, and you may distribute your organization's material to promote community relations for your group.
What WE provide:
• T-shirts for your volunteers to wear during the event to create a cohesive look
• Tasting cups
• Bottle openers
• Trash receptacles
• PPE (gloves, masks, hand sanitizer, sanitizer wipes, etc.)
• Everything else you may need for the soda tastings
• Soda Info & Signage
This is a limited opportunity, so be sure to sign-up your organization before space runs out!
Participation in this festival requires your booth to be open and staffed during all hours of the festival on Saturday, April 3 from 11AM-6PM. Set-up can begin as early as 7am, and you'll need to be ready to go at 10:30am. Any organization with an unmanned booth, or a booth that breaks down prior to the conclusion of the festival, will not be permitted to return for future festivals.
For additional questions, contact us at .